Sargent type 5 Bench Plane – 400 series
January 20, 2014 4 Comments
This is a place holder for the type 5.
Keep in mind, Sargent type study is a confusing work in progress. Please email me your example and expect things to change from time to time. All dates are from Dave Heckel’s book unless otherwise stated.
- Its got a type 4 cutter (1919-1942)
- A type 4 cap. (1919-1942)
- One or two piece yoke ??
- knob and tote ??
- Plane number on base ??
- Steel or brass knob and tote nuts ??
- Steel or Brass Adjuster knob ??
- Sargent stamped behind knob ??